Ontario GDRV Rally Facts and Questions Area
Whether this is your first time, or you’ve been here before, the Ontario Grand Design RV Owners Rally is a large annual gathering of fellows enthusiasts.
The organizing team has
put together a great deal of information to help you understand the rally, how to navigate the ticket and registration process and much more.
If you don’t find an answered here, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll do our best to get you an answer.
Rally Date Details
When is the Next Ontario Grand Design RV Owners Rally?
- The Spring Rally is May 30th to June 2nd to 4th 2024
- The Fall Rally is September 13th to 15 2024
Where are the rallies held?
- Quinte's Isle Campark is the home of the Ontario Grand Design RV Owners Rally
237 Salmon Point Rd.
Cherry Valley, Ontario (Near the Sandbanks Provincial Park)
Can we stay longer than the rally?
- Yes, we encourage it! During the registration you will be asked what days you would like to arrive/depart. Quinte's Isle Campark will reach out to those staying longer after we provide the registration list to them. Please DO NOT reach out the Quinte's Isle Campark unless they have contacted you, this helps with the overwhelming amount of calls by excited rally goers. You will get the same site for the entirety of your stay.
About the Rally
Who organizes and runs the rally?
- The rally is organized by wagon masters, core volunteers, and members of the Grand Design RV staff. Everyone, with the exception of Grand Design RV Staff, are volunteers, have day jobs, families, and all the regular obligations that you would expect. The volunteers donate their time to make this an enjoyable event for everyone.
What are the features of the rally?
- The people truly make the rally experience ! The features of the rally include, seminars, pot luck dinner, poker run, campfires and coolers live entertainment, traveling trivia cart, vendors and the feature dinner night. Each rally is slightly unique with different schedules and offerings.
Can I volunteer for the rally?
- Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Rally. We have many tasks that need to be done during the event. Attendees may sign-up to volunteer at here.
Ontario GDRV Owners Rally Tickets
What is the Attendee Waiver?
- Each attendee on the Premises and/or participating in the activities of the Campground must acknowledge & accept the Waiver. A parent/guardian of a minor Attendee must acknowledge & accept the Waiver on behalf of the minor Attendee.
As used herein, the term “Releasees” is defined to include the following: the Campground, its subsidiaries, affiliated organizations, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, past and present employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns.
By accepting this digital waiver, I acknowledge that I have fully read this Release and understand its terms, meaning and legal impact.
This must be agreed to during the rally ticket purchase to participate.
What is the Media policy?
- When you attend the Ontario Grand Design RV Owners Rally and any excursions, you enter areas where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By purchasing event tickets, you give consent to such recording media and its release, publication, exhibition, reproduction including your shared content on any Ontario Grand Design RV Owners Rally social pages.